Hello, everyone! Remember the other day when I mentioned I knew just what I wanted to do with the shamrock candy sprinkles? Well, here it is! Shamrock Cookie Suckers... this is such an easy peasy project, and fun to do with the kids!
Are you ready to make them?
Gather the following ingredients:
~Double Stuffed Oreos
~White melting chips--avail. at Michaels
~Sucker sticks/bags (purchase the thinnest sticks possible)--avail. at Michaels
1. Melt the chips by following the instructions (I melted mine in a cup with the microwave)
2. Insert sucker stick in oreo stuffing
3. Dip the oreo in melted chips
4. Lay on wax paper
5. Sprinkle top of cookie with candy sprinkles
6. Once they've hardened, package in bag and wrap with a ribbon
I love the versatility of these cookie suckers; you can make them for any celebration!